Friday, August 20, 2010

Pics from 2009

Some more pics... seems like since FB came around, I don't have a lot saved on my CPU anymore. lets see what we can do :)

Once I put all this on paper, we are just all over the place.

We got to see Grandpa Jim and Gran-mama Huguette in 2008.. that was really nice, in Vermont! Jeremy still talks about the french toast and sausage from his great great Aunt Camille. Just loved them!

2009

We went to Disney (of course)





We visited Nonni and Granpa John in SC so we also got to see my sister



Jer and I did a marathon and spend the week in VA beach..


We went to Diva Blues several times in C'Ville.



Not a bad year for travel, but I think I need a vacation already!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?