Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rock Starz

I did a recording session recently for a band called The Billz. We sent the demo off Friday. If we're accepted, we'll be going to a regional band competition in (I think) Philadelphia.
This being a corporate event, they used the resources of the company to put together a promo package. Here's one of the band photos. Feast on the rock star moment! LOL

  Posted by Picasa

Update: The band did not make it to the next level of competition. I'm told there will be pizza and soda in the break room to put a final nail in this coffin. It was fun while it lasted but I have a feeling this'll be the last hurrah.

Updated update: I'm not sure whether it was the pizza my fabulous visage, or the fact that it rankled not to be picked to be part of the contest, but the guys decided we needed to do something I've been pushing for...ie, play together as a band. Guess we're back in business....

Comments:
Interesting, seeing as how I'm actually a back up singer on this demo. But thanks!
 
Is that the infamous Drew in the Driver's seat?
 
Yes, that would be The Drew *nod nod*
 
Incidentally, I will totally brag on my boyfriend as soon as I come up for air....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?