Saturday, April 22, 2006

Video Challenge!

Okay, my big sis cannot out-do me in the mass communications department! She is just way too talented, I have to do something to show that I, Diva Kareoke, also have a little bit of creativity in me.

Last September, I added some pictures from our hurricane adventure with our Best Bud's, Todd and Sheri. It turned out it was Simon's Birthday too, so we spent it on a ship, rollin' around the Gulf of Mexico. We did end up getting on shore and spent a few hours at Carlos and Charlie's (a great place to go).


Enjoy!!! Song by James Taylor, "Mexico", James Taylor's Greatest Hits

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Your Video-fu is very good! I will work hard and win the next challenge!
 
wierd...sometimes it says comments are there, sometimes not.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?