Thursday, March 16, 2006

Whew!

Two days later, and I've finally finished editing this blog. HTML is harder to decipher than it looks! I went with a sort of ethnic-southwestern mariachi color scheme because:
a) it seemed appropriate, given how much time we spent in Texas
b) the colors are happy
c) that's just the way I roll...(ok, I was tired, the colors kept me awake)

I really hope you like it, folks--I'm not sure I could do this twice!

Some quick news and then I'm going to bed:

Our very own Big Mama has found herself a man, and has decided to keep him. The wedding's taking place May 13th and the bride will wear p-e-a-c-h. No word on whether they'll go for matching tuxes....I hear he's nice and his name is John. They picked up the marriage licence and ring today, I'm told.

Diva Kareoke-style has scored yet another in a seemingly endless line of awards for her excellence at helping keep the Pentagon stocked with employees...Bob is still freezing his butt off in Montana, Jeremy has been having fun at the dentist.

Diva Tia (who has no computer, and thus, is not listed, but trust me, she's pure diva!) has gotten the job she's been angling for, something about Patient Billing. She's jazzed, to say the least. Last I heard, she'd survived her first week of work, while juggling school and Master Gavin...Mike recently got back from a trip to Thailand, word is he'll be going back for more Tattoo training sometime soon.

I've been playing with this and my other blogs, re-arranging the house and working out various and sundry ways for the boys to keep contact with their fathers. Gareth (who is in the gifted program now) will be seeing his dad in April (spring break). Vincent now web-cams with his father once a week. It's still a little wierd for him (well, for all of us) but he's getting used to the idea. I talk to Tristan's dad (and to Amelia) more than I do himself, these days. Amelia tells me they had a gig last Saturday downtown, apparently it went well....Finally, I've acquired a midi, so now I can go back to school...if I can swing the tuition.

Oy! With all the goings on of late, I have been slackin' at the gym-stuff, only getting there a couple times a week for most of the past month. I got serious about it again today and man...I am paying for my sloth. I am exhausted and sore, y'all, but it serves me right. For those keeping track, I can get into a size 16 now and not die...

The rest of you: I haven't heard anything lately! So get busy! Write, comment, post.

It's well past my bedtime...Night!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?