Saturday, March 18, 2006

Quiz time!

First a bit of business: Apologies, to y'all on Mozilla. I know, there's a big black box right under the title--my header codes are all messed up. I'll do what I can to correct this in the next few days.

Now, on to something fun:

Here's a fun quiz I found on Quizilla, along with my results:







What Is Your Animal Personality?




Wolf
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



I didn't expect that result either. Still, pretty cool, eh? Take it, tell us what you got!

Here's another quiz, and what one person thinks I'd look like as an anime girl:
HASH(0xa1b9fa8)
You look like this!
(I particularly like the messy long hair, that's very much in character, for me!)


Gaby as an anime girl. Take the quiz and find out what you look like!
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?