Friday, January 20, 2006

Gaby's Body Project: January

Hi Folks.
I just got back from the gym.
I'm tired, I'm sore, my hair is wet and I'm not wearing any makeup.

This is as close to a smile as I can muster, in this state.

But believe me, I'm Reasonably Pleased. Current progress: Significantly more muscle, less fat. The deliniation grows more obvious each week. That brings it's own insecurities, but I'm confident I can work it out. Just have to keep at it.


I've put up a couple pics just so you can get a basic idea of what I generally look like, these days. Posted by Picasa

This is not a great pic. But I wanted to point out the startling, recent appearance of
c-o-l-l-a-r b-o-n-e-s

I seem to be thinning out from the top down. Really, fatburning is taking place all over, but it's in my face that I really notice the change.

Not really obvious in this pic, of course...

So we'll just get silly!

Posted by Picasa

Before.....


Posted by Picasa
Aftah...
And one more for the road...that's my baby...


Where's the full-body shot?
HA!
Keep waiting...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?