Monday, November 07, 2005

Ok People

I heard you.

No, I don't have a working computer yet, but I hope that will change in the near future.

In the mean time, thanks to my buddy Josh (who scans in all the technical manuals for us at work) I've been able to uploadload the most recent pictures from my camera to this interface.

I hope this will satisfy your urge for pictures of the beauti-mus Thorndyke Clan for a little while.

As you can see, it's definitely Autumn here. Halloween was a mere week ago, the leaves are beautiful! And yet.
Check Gareth out: Great smile...
shorts in November. In Virginia. That boy, I swear...
As you can see, I opted for something a little more seasonal.

So. What's been happening, since school started? WORK! SCHOOL! GYM!

And in mid-October, a surprise visit from Tristan's dad, David:A lot changes in 20 years. David and Will (Tristan's grandfather) had an adventurous visit, from what they tell us.

I'd add pictures of Tristan, but he's as elusive as ever. But here's Vincent!

Next time: HALLOWEEN 05

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?