Saturday, October 29, 2005

I've been getting emails, saying I have been REMISS in my picture posting efforts.
I agree, and wish there was something I could do, short of taking my computer in and having it worked on (it died *sniffle!*).

Rest assurred, good people, that pictures have been taken! The problem is, getting them uploaded.
The whole thought of having someone else work on a machine I could fix myself (had I the resources) annoys the tech in me, but it's been a couple months almost, and I'm no closer to finding someone local with an XP computer who's free when I am. I think I'll have to bite the bullet. *sigh*

In the mean time, here is a fun quiz to distract yourselves with, courtesy of Encarta:

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/quiz/quiz.aspx?QuizID=193

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?