Monday, June 27, 2005

The boys of Summer

One of the things I like best about our family is how incredibly different each one of us is. Take our kids, for example: they're all different shades, from golden-haired, pale-skinned Gareth on one end, to raven-headed, dark-skinned Jeremy on the other. And yet, they're all such handsome guys, it blows me away.
Amongst that generation, we have Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, Cherokee, Chinese and Thai, Pakistani, Indian, maybe a little French, even. There's more, I know, but I just don't know enough about everyone's backgrounds. I particularly want to see more on John & Nicole's kids--they aren't being represented here and that's just wrong.

The point of a blog like this is to add to our communal experience. Write about the family--tell the stories, give the ancestries. It can only enrich us all.

Here are some miscellaneous pictures I figured I'd best upload while they were still timely. In no particular order, they were all taken in and around Northern Virgina, during the month of June, 2005.

Enjoy!

--Carole Gabrielle

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?