Friday, May 27, 2005

I know the title's lame.

You're welcome to change it, if you can come up with something better. Anyway, Welcome!
Asunta and I came up with this idea while we were exchanging picture files tonight. I've tried such things before, but it's never quite worked out. Sure, I can sit and type into the ether and there's even a chance you might read this. That's not the point: I can (and do) type at myself on a regular basis. What I need is for the rest of you to participate.
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just write a few lines, maybe upload a picture every once in a while.
So, here's my post:
It's nearly midnight. The kids are in bed, Tristan's upstairs sweating up a storm (he's sick) and Amelia (his girlfriend) is sitting in the living room, painting and watching TV (She's somehow able to paint these gorgeously detailed acrylics without spilling a drop. I was impressed with her work before, now I'm just in awe, watching her paint so neatly).

Neat is not really a family trait, I'm thinking. Certainly not with my guys. Mostly, it's the combination of too many people, too much junk and the two youngest. I'm really not complaining--I know it'll pass, eventually. Hope you enjoy the pics! I'll add more as I edit them.
--CGT



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?